Research programme: anticancer radioimmunotherapeutics - Nordic NanovectorAlternative Names: 177Lu-conjugated chimeric antibody (anti-CD37 ARC); chHH1 - Nordic Nanovector; Lu-177 chimeric anti-CD37 antibody radionuclide conjugate - Nordic Nanovector; Lu-177-conjugated anti-CD37 chimeric HH1antibody - Nordic Nanovector
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nordic Nanovector
- Developer Nordic Nanovector; Norwegian Radium Hospital
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical B cell lymphoma
- No development reported Cancer