Insulin lispro biosimilar - Biocon/Mylan
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biocon
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in India (SC)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in India (SC)