Research programme: neuregulins - Minerva NeurosciencesAlternative Names: CNS growth factors - Mind-NRG; MIN 301; NRG-101
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ProteoSys
- Developer Minerva Neurosciences; ProteoSys
- Class Neuregulins
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; CNS disorders; Parkinson's disease; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2016 Minerva Neurosciences has patents pending for MIN 301 in US, Japan, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and China (Minerva Neurosciences 10-k, March 2016).
- 14 Mar 2016 Minerva Neurosciences has patent protection for MIN 301 in Europe, Australia, Russia and Japan (Minerva Neurosciences 10-k, March 2016)
- 05 Jan 2015 Efficacy data from a Primomed preclinical trial in Parkinson's disease released by Minerva Neurosciences