House dust mite allergy immunotherapy - DBV TechnologiesAlternative Names: Viaskin® HDM; Viaskin® House Dust Mite
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator DBV Technologies
- Developer DBV Technologies; Genclis
- Class Allergens; Allergy immunotherapies; Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Allergy in France (Topical, Patch)
- 15 Nov 2012 Early research in Hypersensitivity (house dust mite allergy) in France (Topical)