GET 73Alternative Names: Gamma hydroxybutyric acid analogue; GET-73; GHB analogue
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator CT Laboratories
- Class Anilides; Drug withdrawal therapies; Fluorobenzenes; Hydroxybutyrates; Neuroprotectants; Obesity therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2017 GET 73 is still in phase I/II trials for Alcoholism in USA
- 01 Oct 2014 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Alcoholism (For alcohol dependence/alcohol withdrawal) in USA (PO)