Research programme: protein kinase inhibitors - H3 Biomedicine/SelvitaAlternative Names: Maternal embryonic leucine zipper kinase protein inhibitors - H3 Biomedicine/Selvita; MELK kinase inhibitors - H3 Biomedicine/Selvita; MELK protein inhibitors - H3 Biomedicine/Selvita
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator H3 Biomedicine; Selvita
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action MELK protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2013 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2013 Early research in Cancer in Poland (unspecified route)