Epoetin alfa biosimilar - BiosidusAlternative Names: Epoimmun™; Epoyet™; Hemax (Epoetin alfa); Hypercrit; Zyrop™
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Biosidus S.A.
- Class Antianaemics; Recombinant erythropoietins
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2013 Launched for Anaemia in China (SC)
- 29 Apr 2013 Launched for Anaemia in Thailand (SC)
- 07 Dec 2011 Launched for Anaemia in India (SC)