Research programme: cancer vaccines - Delta-VirAlternative Names: DVG 01
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Immunological and Oncological Centre in Cologne
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2013 Clinical trials in Glioblastoma in Germany (Parenteral)