Interferon beta-1a biosimilar - BiosidusAlternative Names: Biosidus interferon beta 1a; Blastoferon
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Biosidus S.A.
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Interferon beta stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2014 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Aug 2011 Launched for Multiple sclerosis in Argentina (Parenteral)
- 16 May 2011 Launched for Multiple sclerosis in Chile (Parenteral)