Interferon alpha-2a biosimilar - BiosidusAlternative Names: Biosidus interferon alpha 2a; Inferon; Inmutag; Inter 2A
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Biosidus S.A.
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Interferon alfa 2a stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Cancer; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; Kaposi's sarcoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Nov 2011 Launched for Cancer in Argentina (Parenteral)
- 15 Nov 2011 Launched for Cancer in Russia (Parenteral)