Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Developer Boehringer Ingelheim; Diaxonhit
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 2013 Early research in Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2013 Early research in Cancer in France (unspecified route)