Research programme: fibrosis therapeutics - 4D Science/Karo PharmaAlternative Names: Fibrotic disease therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator 4D Science; Karo Bio
- Developer 4D Science; Karo Pharma AB
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2013 Early research in Fibrosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 23 Sep 2013 Early research in Fibrosis in Sweden (unspecified route)