Infliximab biosimilar - Axxo
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator AXXO
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Autoimmune disorders; Crohn's disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2013 Investigation in Crohn's disease in Germany (IV)
- 26 Sep 2013 Investigation in Autoimmune disorders in Germany (IV)