MVT 2163Alternative Names: 89Zr-HuMab 5B1; anti-sialyl Lewisa imaging agent - MabVax; MVT-2163; radiolabeled HuMab 5B1 antibody; radiolabelled 5B1 antibody; radiolabelled 5B1 diabody; radiolabelled anti-CA 19.9 antibody
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator MabVax Therapeutics
- Developer MabVax Therapeutics; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Drug conjugates; Imaging agents; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Monoclonal antibody diagnostics; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters; Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Pancreatic cancer
- Preclinical Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Small cell lung cancer