Research programme: ocular disease therapeutics - Intrexon Corporation/Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Intrexon Corporation; Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Gene therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Gene expression modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in USA (unspecified route)