Research programme: cognition disorder therapeutics - Gedeon Richter/Orion
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter; Orion
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cognition-disorders in Finland
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cognition-disorders in Hungary
- 12 Mar 2013 Early research in Cognition disorders in Finland and Hungary (unspecified route)