Research programme: ocular disorder therapeutics - KalVista/ Gadea Grupo Farmaceutico/University College Dublin/Universidad de Valladolid/RenaSciAlternative Names: 3D-NET
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Gadea Grupo Farmaceutico; KalVista Pharmaceuticals; RenaSci; Universidad de Valladolid; University College Dublin
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2015 Gadea Grupo Farmaceutico has been acquired by AMRI
- 25 Sep 2013 Early research in Eye disorders in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2013 Early research in Eye disorders in Spain (unspecified route)