Research programme: microRNA therapeutics - Microlin BioAlternative Names: Colomiralin™; Lumiralin™; miR 17 5p inhibitor - Microlin Bio; miR 17 inhibitors - Microlin Bio; miR 21 inhibitor - Microlin Bio; miR 484 inhibitor - Microlin Bio; Omiralin™; Promiralin™
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ohio State University
- Developer Microlin Bio; Ohio State University
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; MicroRNAs; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action MicroRNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Lung cancer