Research programme: anti-Mullerian inhibiting substance type II receptor humanised monoclonal antibodies - GamaMabs PharmaAlternative Names: Anti-AMHRII humanised monoclonal antibody; Anti-MISRII humanised monoclonal antibody 12G4; hmAb 12G4; Humanised monoclonal antibody 12G4
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Institut de Recherche en Cancerologie de Montpellier
- Developer GamaMabs Pharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Anti-Mullerian hormone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2013 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in France (Parenteral)