STP 206Alternative Names: STP206
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Leadiant Biosciences
- Class Anti-infectives; Bacteria; Probiotics
- Mechanism of Action Bacteria replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Acute enterocolitis