Fibrinogen concentrate - Biotest AGAlternative Names: BT-524
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Biotest AG
- Class Acute-phase proteins; Antihaemorrhagics; Blood coagulation factors; Coagulants
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Afibrinogenaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2013 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Afibrinogenaemia in Italy (IV) (NCT02065882)
- 31 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Afibrinogenaemia in Germany (IV)