IONIS PKKRxAlternative Names: IONIS-PKKRx; ISIS-PKKRx
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; Skin disorder therapies; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Kallikrein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Hereditary angioedema