ACT 281959Alternative Names: ACT-281959; ACT-281959 prodrug formulation - Actelion
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action Purinoceptor P2Y12 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2016 Phase-I development is ongoing in France