Research programme: bladder diseases therapeutics - TARIS Biomedical/AstraZenecaAlternative Names: TAR-302; TD-210
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; TARIS Biomedical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bladder cancer; Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2013 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in USA (Intravesicular) after October 2013 (TARIS pipeline, December 2013)
- 16 Oct 2013 Preclinical trials in Bladder cancer in USA (Intravesicular)