Adefovir dipivoxil - Akron MoleculesAlternative Names: AKR-202
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Akron Molecules
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antiretrovirals; Phosphonic acids; Purine nucleotides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors; Purinergic receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Musculoskeletal pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Musculoskeletal pain (associated with osteoarthritis) in Austria (PO)
- 16 Oct 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Musculoskeletal pain (associated with osteoarthritis) in Austria (PO) before October 2013