AKR 203Alternative Names: AKR-203
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Akron Molecules
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors; Purinergic receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2016 No development reported - Phase-I for Pain in Austria (PO)
- 16 Oct 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in Austria (PO) before October 2013