Research programme: dendritic cell vaccine - DCPrime/Janssen Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator DCPrime; Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2013 Early research in Cancer in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 03 Oct 2013 Early research in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)