Filgrastim biosimilar - Emcure PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Recombinant filgrastim biosimilar - Emcure; Recombinant G-CSF biosimilar - Emcure; rhG-CSF biosimilar - Emcure
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Class Chemoprotectants; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte stimulants; Haematopoiesis stimulants; Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Oct 2013 Launched for Neutropenia in India (SC)