Rituximab biosimilar - PROBIOMEDAlternative Names: Kikuzubam; PBO-326
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator PROBIOMED
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors; CD20 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Dec 2012 Launched for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and Rheumatoid arthritis in Mexico, Bolivia, Chile and Peru prior to December 2012 (IV)