Research programme: RSV-F protein vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: RSV F-based antigen vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Protein-vaccines; Proteins; Respiratory syncytial virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 2013 Preclinical trials in Respiratory syncytial virus infections in Canada (Parenteral) prior to October 2013