Respiratory syncytial virus vaccine - Artificial Cell TechnologiesAlternative Names: Peptide microparticle vaccine for RSV - Artificial Cell Technologies; RSV microparticle vaccine - Artificial Cell Technologies; RSV vaccine - Artificial Cell Technologies (ACT)
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Artificial Cell Technologies
- Class Peptide vaccines; Synthetic vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-syncytial-virus-infections(Prevention) in USA