Methoxy polyethylene glycol-epoetin beta biosimilar - Intas Biopharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Intas Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Antianaemics; Colony-stimulating factors; Erythropoietins; Haematopoietic cell growth factors; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 2013 Clinical trials in Anaemia in India (SC)
- 04 Nov 2013 Intas Biopharmaceuticals plans a phase III trial for Anaemia associated with chronic kidney disease in India (CTRI2013-09-003956)