BI 1060469Alternative Names: BI-1060469
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2015 Boehringer Ingelheim completes a phase I trial in Asthma in Germany (NCT02126865)
- 01 May 2015 Boehringer Ingelheim initiates enrolment in a phase I bioavailability trial in Healthy volunteers in Germany (NCT02438696)
- 01 Dec 2014 Boehringer Ingelheim completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Germany (NCT02202512)