Linezolid controlled-release - Inventia HealthcareAlternative Names: Linezolid 1200mg SR Tablets; Ozolid SR
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inventia Healthcare
- Developer Inventia Healthcare; Ipca Laboratories; Unichem Laboratories; Zuventus Healthcare
- Class Acetamides; Antibacterials; Oxazolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Skin and soft tissue infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 2013 Phase-III clinical trials in Skin and soft tissue infections in India (PO, controlled-release tablet)