Factor VIII desensitising patch - DBV Technologies/INSERM
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator DBV Technologies; INSERM
- Class Antihaemorrhagics; Blood coagulation factors; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Hypersensitivity to Factor VIII in Haemophilia A presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI-2016)
- 22 Oct 2013 Preclinical trials in Hypersensitivity to Factor VIII in Haemophilia A in France (Topical)