Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator RespiVert
- Class Antibronchitics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2014 Respivert completes a phase I trial in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (NCT01970618)
- 22 Oct 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)