NN 9928Alternative Names: NN9928; OG-217GT
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Glucagon-like peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in Germany (PO)
- 01 May 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in Germany (PO)