Research programme: muscarinic antagonist/beta-2 agonist therapeutics - Almirall S.A.Alternative Names: LAS-194871; MABA programme - Almirall S.A.
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2014 AstraZeneca and Almirall complete transaction to transfer rights to Almirall's respiratory franchise, including LAS 194871, to AstraZeneca ,
- 30 Sep 2013 Preclinical development is ongoing in Spain
- 28 Feb 2011 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Spain (Inhalation)