SHR 117887Alternative Names: SHR-117887
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CD26 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus (Combination therapy) in China (PO)
- 30 Jun 2012 Phase-II clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in China (PO)