Research programme: glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta inhibitors - Jeil PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: JGK-263
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jeil Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2016 JGK 263 is still in preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in South Korea (Jeil Pharmaceutical's pipeline, March 2016)
- 22 Nov 2013 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2013 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in South Korea (unspecified route)