Research programme: urological disorder therapeutics - Imprimis PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Defeat IC™
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Imprimis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Small molecules; Vascular disorder therapies; Vasodilators; Xanthines
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Peyronie's disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2013 Preclinical trials in Peyronie's disease in USA (Intracavernous)