Research programme: anti-cancer therapeutics - Magnus Life ScienceAlternative Names: Anti-cancer therapeutics - Magnus Life
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator Magnus Life Science; University College London
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Cell movement inhibitors; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2015 Early research in Malignant melanoma in United Kingdom (PO)
- 12 Feb 2015 Early research in Solid tumours in United Kingdom (PO)