Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - Zebra Biologics
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Zebra Biologics
- Developer AbbVie; Zebra Biologics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Diabetes mellitus; Neurological disorders; Obesity
- Research Inflammation