PX 104Alternative Names: PX-104
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Phenex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Hepatoprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Farnesoid X-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2015 Phenex terminates a phase II trial in Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Austria (PO) (EudraCT2013-002984-24)
- 07 Oct 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in Austria (PO)