Research programme: magnetic biodegradable coronary stent - Magnus Life ScienceAlternative Names: Biodegradable magnetised stent - Magnus; Biomagnetic and biodegradable coronary stent - Magnus Flow; BMS - Magnus
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Magnus Life Science; University College London
- Developer Ark Therapeutics; Magnus Life Science; University College London; Yale University
- Class Gene therapies; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Neuropilin-1 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Coronary-artery-restenosis(Prevention) in European Union (Intra-arterial, Implant)