Research programme: alpha synuclein targeted anti-sense oligonucleotides - nLifeAlternative Names: a-syn targeting oligonucleotide - nLife; NLF-PD-1233
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator nLife Therapeutics
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Antisense RNA modulators; Synuclein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Spain (Intrathecal)
- 01 Nov 2014 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Spain (Intranasal)