Stromal vascular fraction - rheumatoid arthritis - Translational BiosciencesAlternative Names: Adipose derived stromal vascular fraction - Translational Biosciences; Autologous stromal vascular fraction - Translational Biosciences; SVF - rheumatoid arthritis - Translational Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Translational Biosciences
- Class Antirheumatics; Growth factors; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2015 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Panama (Parenteral)