Research programme: interleukin-10 gene therapeutics - Xalud Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Xalud Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin-10 replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2013 Early research in Neurological disorders in USA (Parenteral)