Research programme: inflammation therapeutics - John Hopkins/MedImmune
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Johns Hopkins University; MedImmune
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2013 Early research in Inflammation in USA
- 11 Dec 2013 Early research in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA