ONO 4232Alternative Names: ONO-4232
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin E EP4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute heart failure in USA (unspecified route)